Friday, March 1, 2019

Hairtastic reunion

I really enjoyed their closed lips and updated 'new Barbie' face. One with purple hair was the first boxed doll I have been given as an adult and first I rebodied onto articulated fashionista body.
Then Evolution and MtM happend.

Accidentaly thanks to my fav random and cheap ebay bundles I came into posession of all three from the first wave of 2013 Hairtastic dolls.

I am still not convinced, with all of the variety amongst new Fashionistas, if there is any need to keep all of them but it sure would not be cleaver to miss a funny relaxed reunion session...

***
it won't be however our usual dress down casual session;-)
Rather hairtastic and seasonal colour palette... crocuses, cotton candy and unicorn puke! brace yourselves...


at first I dressed them in neutrals - diva versions of white t-shirt and denims 
to focus all the attention on their fantastic hair....




 HHAHAA
Lets bring this sensible girl back to the picture...


***

time for a quick change of clothes...

...which reminded me I have more fab dolls wih purple hair...


...and this one as well!
 charm of closed lips...
 party!!! tea party?




<3  <3   <3






No comments:

Post a Comment