Monday, May 8, 2023

Klimt Liv

 Today a lovely memory 08.08.22.

That ay I went for a reunion outing with my Uni friend who also lives in London now...so nearly 20 years later.

We attended the immersive exhibition about Gustav Klimt - my mother's and childhood favourite - busy, floral and ornamental art deco artist <3


Super tricky to photograph in busy interiors but I got something... 


Dressed accordingly - mixture of patterns and epoch favourite - dragonfly earrings...





The Kiss but make it flowery...



Oh and now to multimedia animation bit....







Fashion...on point - minus the disobedient necklace....


The last bit was calmer...
Definitely my favourite wig...and Livs, once again, photograph so well...



Such a kind face. Love the colours!

HAVE A LOVELY SUMMER!!!


***




No comments:

Post a Comment