Thursday, November 30, 2023

Zielono mi + Moana (No. 209)

 Today a session from my, yet another, Goddess of Spring that year...

I finally got her in charity shop...curvy, strong and adorably heavy like vintage dolls...


The first part of teh assignment - flatlet in GREEM for #monday4dolls


mmmmm accessories


....skirts....oh, the choices...


Tops and belts


a gorgeous green heap!




Haha, ok - time to chose something...


Please welcome, Moana in Green:


She has never done it before - a bit timid...


Wait, of course plus size girls can wear dresses...


I think it's a smile...


Yup - another costume change...


Oh, I guess she is getting comfortable...


Mmmm more adventurous...



Ah yes - we are in editorial phase!!



...and some of my rainbow range doll pendants made a comeback <3


What a success!

**  **  **



No comments:

Post a Comment