Wednesday, February 19, 2025

New Barbie Looks (No 246 & 247)

Today a warm welcome to my 2nd Wave Barbie Looks dolls No. 13 and 14

The first one I received from my former employer who understood

 my love for Barbies and the less obvious looks. She has spent a good amount of 2024 boxed and on my everchanging display....

here are my deboxing close-up pics:


Great fan of (80's) coloured make-up revival after years of 'neutral nudes'



Such a happy 80s childhood colour combo


One of best sculpts of recent years, surely.


The second one came off amazon because i had my eye on her (and never got the previous mean redhead) - now I had a doll-sister excuse...


Not sure about her fashions but she is such a classic beauty - 
pre-Raphaelites and Irish-doll-situations love her!



Freedom!?


So happy with how natural looking and small their eyes are <3
...well as for the hair - I can fix that....


tadaaam!


Yay!


here are some future (ha!) photo sessions I used them for:-)


....even together!



Thanks

TBC

***



















No comments:

Post a Comment