Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Dolls. No 19


Hello,
In a mean time I wanted to share one of my "spares" with you...
She is an unwanted extra and a damaged one...obviously I have a great heart and can not give
 her home and clothes;-) She could never end up in a bin... essp that she is ginger:-) 
being non-blonde is excuse good enough...

Not until I have played with her hair and gave her contrasting deep purple clothes /after ToyStory 2 action/, through my cmera lense I did noticed her potential...

She obviously needs some help with her 'hairstyle' but look at her pensive, porcelain face/


 ...and those natural and minimal yet detailed eye lines and colors...

At this stage I was intriqued and confused by every non-Barbie Mattel doll and this one had 1991 dated face mold combined with a definitely newer body /belly button meets one-elbow-bended fashion fever or sth;-)/
I would never even start to look her up if not an internet accident - recognising her on somebody else's picture / in somebody else's  collection...

Here she is:
Princess and the Pea - Masquerade Ball, Princess Collection...

look she even has the same issue with her eye...

...and here she comes boxed and with all her accessories:-)



so now I know!
(but is it a Mackie face??)

***  ****  ***




No comments:

Post a Comment