Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Doll No 28

Classic Teresa 1990 mold at last...
No head sculpt confusion as with the previous ones times 1,2 and 3...

I was well aware of Teresa's existece on Barbies side from the very begenning - I must have seen her is shop but could only afford basic blonde... I dreamed about dol which looked more liek me - dark haired and dark eyed one but Barbie was pretty pretty, desirable and cool. Teresa looked for me too mature and square jaw was not princessy enough for 10 y o me ofc...
I'm still not sure if I like her - I like the difference she made in the pink dolls world. Here is nice handy gallery from Kattis page again.

I have managed to accidentaly get myslef quite unusuual one... one I will need to learn to love...


This is my first T. and I can't imagine using her tanned body even for Kayla :-P but lets face it: pearl blue make-up on dove blu eeyes, and pearl pastel punk lip gloss paired with dark eyebrows, ughhhh...

Her didtingtive features are: visible above heart-shaped necklace - what a phrase to goodle! and leftovers of some sort of earrings...
She came in very good overall condition - clean body and nice  soft bi-color hair...

part of hair is crimped which is rather dated and contrast bef=tween layers is pretty strong 
- its gona be a bit annoying...
I discovered parallel universes again identifying this one one evening...
She turned out to be California Girl Teresa, 2004.




There you go. Now this stylisation makes sense..a bit but we all know that blue sporty outfits and sunny seasides are not my thing... 
Will see what I will come up with for her:-)

**   ** * **  **





No comments:

Post a Comment