Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My doll nr 33

...following previous post I will present my other vintage classic beauty from That Box...
She aswell looked like something I never witesed before - straight arms but piercing blue eyes with kind of a cog shaped iris AND funny, a bit risen eyebrows. Fringe - I always dreamed about...

 very retro looking earrings are not original and when i heated head with water - they turned out to be dressmakers pins - which confused me a lot when 'identifying'...


 I used wonderful Italian page Barbieworld - there were at least three dolls looking similar (but only one with bangs). Lunarh confirmed again...

tres dolly looking is she: 'My First Barbie 1984'


in her original outfit (no thank you)
other's were 'My first Barbie' from 1980 and 'Fabolours Fur' 1983






Here's how she looks over 30 years later in an improvised, temporary lace little thing:

 very healthy Blonde again...
 (oh I love my new camera:-)
 ...I guess they an see more Superstars on horizon comming in near future...

 ****   **   ****

 

No comments:

Post a Comment