Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My doll nr 35

...the rest of my Swedish doll epic story goes like that - never leave a girl with unsatisfied doll appetite or you will PAY for it... After going through all three huge boxes of dolls I couldn't believe I am coming back with just three dolls... Despite being exhausted with all out winter voyage, having sniffy daughter and a dinner with an old pal in restaurant I decided not to take a rest...
I took all cash i was given plus my card;-) and hit charity shops in the center i remember so well from our Swedish times...
and eureca!... I managed not to buy any Bratz for repaint, but it was the first time I held Monster High in my hands and I fell for their articulation, and hey! Clawdin is technically a 'Black doll' plus  she came with outfit i could resale or some other excuses... there were some tempting Superstars - i almost lost my mind for... oh well - good stuff...



Got myself my first proper Fashionista doll...our relationship is a bit like 'I'm not in love but I wan't your body'... fully dressed, with shoes and jewelry, clean dress and original hairdo and interesting yet annoying green-yellow eyes...
 I am almost completely sure it is not boxed doll outfit...and i can't seem to find her in any fashionista waves/guides....but hey it is yet another Teresa's face!



I decided to say goodbye to the dress - love the shape but soft pink and glitter...same with earrings..and head...don't let me start about this new anchor with hooks...and amounts of glue attached to it and still tumbling in her poor empty head.

p.s. i=ok, these are lovey faces, i'd be deighted on eyear ago ..but not having eas,Christies etc...



**   ****  **


No comments:

Post a Comment