Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My doll nr 44

44 what a lovely number - i'll celebrate it with unussual doll for me - yet quite a classic, secondhand and dark-haired enough;-)... here is the last one from my pastel Monster trio from Sweden:

Classic of her genre, original first wave candy floss and shocking pink with black - sweet Goth girl - DracuLaura...
I was a bit skeptical, this heart on her cheek and exploited commercial look...but she photographs realy well...with just a black lace and textile flower...
She has hair separated all the way down so I followed the original design and made her plaids... very serious case of greasy hair she is despite of her age...



 look me in the eyes and don't you ever remove my make-up...



 I'm really happy with the next one...
oh so gothic and ethereal!
vanitas vanitatum me thinks....
here is how she looked in her box, cartoon and 2d:

here are versions and re-editions:




 this is how Mattel spoiled her face recently/making it completely Disney-like:-(...

but these are the possibilities (and inspirations):







just can't wait!

***   **   ***







1 comment:

  1. tło, liść i kwiat niczym postać
    z innej planety - świetnie pasują
    do tej pozornie niewinnej Laury :)

    ReplyDelete