Thursday, August 9, 2018

Liv extravaganza...July

ok ok...
i'll juuust check if there is anything on eBay...
..and for some reason they always appear in little flocks of dolls...some with clothes and wigs...
 - two/three of these I have never seen before..

eBay pic

Here is yet another story about 'deboxing' of preloved bunch of Livs;-)
 sea of opportunities
First popped out..

...amazing Alexis with green eyeshadow, pearly lips and flowery earrings

...and with hair:

Next...My second ever Daniela (It's My Nature) wearing my most beloved wig (rocked by Moxie most of the time)


and pretty cool vintage -styled top and cool Barbie denims (I once let go with Midge)


Then another rather cool set of clothes...
asymmetrical graphic skirt and a purple top with guitar - what's not to love...


these turned out to be from original fashion playset:


'the rest' of this doll is not bad at all or at least interesting


very pretty wig and soft Sophie face... however


she comes from 2012 line 'Liv for Colour'...when SpinMaster reduced these fabulous doll's 'mobility'
You can read more (( here ))




so sad.... I had to let her go despite the pretty face...

Next doll was Katie I already have in few versions - very happy to play with this one and make some nice forest fearie custom:-)


and last but not least... doll I have never seen live Peaches and Cream Daniella (aka first edition):-)
 what a doll:-)

I would play with her straight away if I had any more time to steal for my 'silly hobby'...

****

p.s. and how I played  a little...


***

2 comments:

  1. livki potrafią omotać na 102!

    pożegnałam się z nimi już jakiś
    czas wstecz - potem znowu zaprosiłam,
    wygoniłam a teraz zapraszam nieśmiało
    choćby jedną zielonooką o czarnych
    włosach z hiszpańskim sercem :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mnie jak widzisz napadaja stadami... slabo sie bronie... zmylam makijaz pod pretekstem;-)

      Delete