Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My dolls No. 187

 I probably lost the count long ago amongst all the thrift store finds, carboot surprises and mixed lots purchased online...but according to this Blog count - please welcome my doll No. 187!

This one reflect my taste in dolls like no others...soon after getting rebodied onto a perfectly matching MtM body she became one of my most often photographed ones...

No 187

I spotted her online in random duo and poorly tagged.


Here she is on arrival, poor thing, hope she is not suffering of neck pains!



she's been wearing fashions suggesting to be Native American but ones I cannot identify online...


Her hair still in original style and in unmistakable raven black 'ethnic doll' quality of late 90s...


The minimal makeup, proportional eyes and bended elbows suggest collectable doll...



I got really confused with this purple fashion and an assumption that all Native dolls used for some reason Midge's face sculpt...


...but here she is, American Indian Barbie® Doll #2 1997


Other FirstNations dolls using Teresa's sculpt...



...oh that reminds me f my burning desire...contemporary Spirits on Goddess face, ahhhhh


p.s. Her ebay companion turned out to be from Snap&Play giftset with so called TeenTalk face mold.












...yyy nope. glad she found a new home so very soon...




1 comment: