Saturday, December 18, 2021

Denim doll day

 Busy busy catching up with myself and documenting my dolly adventures...

Today mini series about doll's denim pants created as a part of an international instagram game 'travelling doll pants' where a pair of mini denims is shipped from place to place and photographed by each contestant - all of that midst global pandemic mind you:-)

Don't forget to follow me there https://www.instagram.com/rorodolls - where i usually reside on daily basis anyway...

It goes as usual...
I'm gathering fashions, accessories and props



Flatleys are my favourite thing!


Then I set a scene...
Denim always make's me think of 90's so I went Levi's add style a bit...
subconsciously




...last but not least: group shot of my actors / models...


This is possibly my fav photo of the session with contrast 
of her lipstick and cheeks against cold blue light (filter)...


This Fashionistas hybrid is no longer with us but had her moment for sure...



and lots of highlighter - so in! 


...legs for days...


Teresa with her burgundy hair joined in...



She sports this denim on denim look hard!




very good coppery natural make-up as well!


oh, such a good 'denim' filter it is!


what else...


oh yes - another denim association -
casual and simplicity...she is the model for that




...and obligatory:
all American - Cali Girl 2004...



pensive in glitter



**EXTRAS**


if you scrolled all this way down here - there is a treat for you!
One handsome daddy and his daddy jokes LOL


...but oh dear... nope..
...he cannot fit anymore..
ooppssieeee



****

1 comment:

  1. buty mnie oczarowały!
    laka w kurteczce w kropki niesamowita!!!

    ReplyDelete