Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Rainbow

Haha,

I'm so behind with blogging, archiving my dolls photographs...even the instant Insta! ha!

Today I am happy to publish yet another series I created inspired by BellaBellsdolls Insta game #monday4dolls. This time it was all about her doll's (Iness) Gender Reveal Party!

Despite being mother of two I was never much into baby culture and definitely do not tolerate pastels.
On top of that there is this exciting, informative and liberating for so many of us discussion on gender roles.

...so I decided to have a tongue in cheek sesh - it will be who it will be...

Love, Light, Health and Happines!!

for all!




Carnival doll for VIOLET


Grandpa for SAPPHIRE


Ken for GREEN


Curvy for YELLOW


ooak Kira for ORANGE


Polish Superstar for RED


ooak Skipper Fashionista in PINK


Thank you!!!



***

1 comment:

  1. tęczą otulam się od lat - a to chusta
    a to torba a ostatnio nawet miotełka
    do kurzu - jakżeby inaczej? tęczowa!

    ReplyDelete