Saturday, June 4, 2022

Amethyst / Purple

 This session was inspired by AMETHYST themed Wedding by @dahlia.dolls (all the best Alex & Rick) and VIOLET challenge for #monday3dolls with @bellabelladolls.

As this is my favourite colour IRL I produced quite a lot of outfits and miniatures....it filled whole of my kitchen table so I have made birdsview still-life featuring my beloved heather scarf...


And here are todays models - Holiday brunette, Wonderwoman and Top Model 
(still waiting for her body as I tottaly forgot!)




so chatty!...please, pose!


100% hand-made clothes in this shot...old and new


On teh chest of drawers - my beaded earrings, real life amethyst after my Grandfather - the geologist and mini art - wax drippings by my kids...


Oh dear...back to fashion chat or theory of colour maybe?




Ok, ok...here she is = Wonder woman saving the day...



Oh wonderful - pretty in lilac!



Oh, how dramatic!


...and they are back together for the last few...






So graceful!




I really enjoy how Draculara's (Monster High) jewel looks in her hair!

 

****









No comments:

Post a Comment