Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Teresas BOHO

 Oddly enough a lot of my unpublished sessions include Teresa dolls.

It is one of my fav moulds due to it's maturity and unconventional / non-commercial beauty.

It has always been a dream to have a doll that looks like me but I had to stick with basic Superstars growing up... 

Today's post is instachellange from BellaBella Dolls #monday4dolls 

BOHO 14.09.20


Oh it was such a nice one.
I enjoyed it thoroughly!


...and here they are... Hollywood Hair Teresa, Ginger Flower FairyQueen Teresa 
and Native American Teresa


Three different generations, three different styles and three different bodies / abilities -
not an easy task but defo lots of fun!




Gorgeous Amazing Nails Asha was 'around' so she joined them too!




So wonderful together!
absolutely my favourite skin tone on dolls!




***


No comments:

Post a Comment