Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2021/22 sewingbee

Today a mixed batch of end of the year doll crafts and projects...a lot of them...chaos...


First of all cardboard frame and corduroy finish cosy winter sofa.


Rather chunky and out of proportions, must revisit the design some time soon...



Photographs all rights however...


Christmas sneaky-peak....


Next - a Christmas cheeky gift for my boss - festive set for her doll


Here modeled by one of my fav Teresas




and here on one of her dolls...



I also made black leggings and a planner for her mini-me doll during one of the shifts


here she is presenting all of them, including a further development - 
a miniature ventilator she is a proud user of irl.



Clear drinking straw, some greenish felt and a ring of slowly applied luke-warm gluegun plus ejewelrymaking elastic.



Then closer to date I wanted new gowns as the collectable Holiday ones felt a bit obvious.


the fabric selection...


Drama, theatre!


For now I ended up with Gold Plum gown and underskirt...



Voila!



Top switch!


And a Christmassy situation with my handmade milk top FroggyStuff stools...you guessed it - corduroy!



No 2 is post Secret Jewel skirt in Christmas Red...




Last but not least - clay miniature cookies and gingerbreads made from white airdrying clay.


Felt-tip top impression, acrylic paint, glue & paint icing and micro craft sprinklers...




Additionally I must mention as they are doll related - got myself on Aliexpress/Wisj three rolls of tulle. mini bottles and foods for kids and tiny people for all thins mini!!!


***












No comments:

Post a Comment