Friday, March 3, 2023

Isabella's Plantation Spring Monster


Today a photoshoot from my annual visit to Isabela's Plantation - a manicured azalea garden withing otherwise grassy, oaky and wild Richmond Park.


My model today is a Monstar High doll Jane Boolittle - adorable Amazon forest beauty today in borrowed friends' clothes, handmade cardigan, pendant and Liv studs....


She has been lovingly described by ToyBox Philosopher



I love how wild and animalistic but also excitingly Native & Avatarish she looks...



sandwich brake in mini forest...


Sorry, I really liked photographing her...



...we are getting there...




Oh yes - a quick stop for last of the bluebells...




...and finally - some picks she dressed for...




Oh, seems she lost the ability to pose - must be in such a awe...



Bushy heather counts too...



...and few photogenic sunrays...



Oh my...sooo much hot pink, I can't do it anymore!!!!!





ok...something more gloomy and monster-like at the end...


 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment