Sunday, March 26, 2023

Barbie Bride No. 209


It was a sad and busy June 2022 most of which I spent visiting my boss at St. Thomas's Hospital and working for her there - conditions that are definitely not made for me...

I had to keep my spirit up by rewarding myself with dolls ...regularly LOL
One evening I spotted this surprisingly affordable unboxed 
1961 Barbie Bride Collectable reproduction from 1997...


...and she was ginger...



...with available options of brunette and egg-blonde...



Poor thing had to spent quite a while hidden away in a box, deep in my wardrobe....but here she is!!



Oh! Auburn in pearls...


Oh 2 glitter and lace...


Really chuffed!...welcome vintage adventures...


Such cloassic!


<3


Lovely pearls


ah, and here she is in full close-up


cannot wait to photograph her....more than bridal extravaganza 
I dream about a cozy autumnal woolies...


Delicate and elegant against the rough brown paper...


...mystique...




I love her classic charm and elegance...


...and nice surprises from collectable edition doll...



fab lace fest!



...now she is waiting patiently on current yet temporary 'display'....


***









 

No comments:

Post a Comment