Saturday, August 26, 2023

Siblings leafart

 Today a bit of diorama fun and indoor art and crafts as the weather is not so good anymore.

I originally got them out for a couples challenge but I thought they look more like cheeky siblings in fact...




Yes, you can see correctly - mini paper leaves everywhere ....
I've been half-napping one evening when I got this very clear thought in my head that this is exactly what I want...


Mini puncher to make stupid amounts of foliage...and then garlands and crowns!!!
Thank you amazon for having exactly what I visualised!



Gosh, he is as excited as I was....




Tadaaaam!




Few snaps by helpful sister ;-)



...and here it is :-)


Super chuffed!



Ah, very content with him self, now - relaxing evening listening to old singles...




yes, the horizontal threading is less realistic but works wat better :-)


....see you next year tiny leaves <3

***




No comments:

Post a Comment