Friday, September 1, 2023

Autumnal Annuals 2023 (No 220)

 In todays episode of 'My dolls in Richmond Park - autumnal edition' - Dance Party Tori doll from the glorious new millennium Generation Girl line - such a great creative bunch (click on each word to reveal a different doll!).

I got her is a massive ebay charity shop bundle...it is her time to shine again...




..poor girl...it's been a while...


Tadaaaam!


Loving her red lips and light brown eyebrows.
A bit different from teh Dance party edition with pale lips and blue hairstreaks (still missing 'My Room' one with red bits...)






















Here she is - refreshed, redressed and outdoorsy in 2023...







...odly difficult to photograph...I don't know..




One of my favourites this passing season







Ah, that's lovely :-)



Bye bye autumn!



****


No comments:

Post a Comment