Monday, May 6, 2024

Boydolls 2023/24

 Today two boydolls / Boytoy stories....

1.  Halloween appropriate horror story about how Chad (Highschool Musical) got his new body.

The scariest bit of this storyline is that since I started to attend dollmeets I lost a lot of shame around buying dolls just for heads, top snatch their bodies....stealing clothes - I'm not there yet...
Some new boxed dolls happened....


...next thing I know - a disabled male gets boiled and beheaded...hmmmmm


LOL


Hmmmm.....


More scary facts from that night?
Their necks have different mechanics...so some serious carving happened...


...not great but I need a little bit of hood to additionally secure the head ...


...lush hair nicely cover up the scars...
Fancy clothes - and there he is - the newest Barbie boyfriend - more than Kenough...



***

Pt 2 is this great Bumblebee, truly transformative collectable Transformers.
He goes all the way from car to Robot in 50 not easy steps....
then he lights up and talks....

he has been massacred with old stickers and I dug him up from a basket....with a £2 price tag...
apparently these, in working order sell for ca £50+...but I still hold to him...

2007 Transformers Ultimate Bumblebee Camaro Electronic Figure Comes A 1/18 scale

Took me a YouTube tutorial, 45 mins of figuring things out and W14...
...and here my brave and dedicated assistant




Grumpy much, no, yes... we could have been more delicate - maybe


...POSE! Lights! ready for his closeups me thinks...


So handsome with his sparkling blue eyes...



He is great....I thought we can twist this session a bit with some kenergy...


Tadaaam Boys with Toys...some serious fangirling LOL


Whoooaaaaaa wings!!


...he talks!


...he looked at me!


Sir - can I have a selfie please....



...squeeeee




Thank you Bumble!


Ok, I am attempting to embed the tutorial to remember...


***

No comments:

Post a Comment