Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Charity Shop Looks (No 221)

 Today I am happy to report one rather fruitful trip to Charity shop in Kingston during my lunch brake...



She is Honey Bee from Poopsie Mini Fantasy Friends series 
(yes, slightly hyped to get more 2nd hand)


and the other is - just like that - the curvy, teh tanned, the heavy kajal one of teh Barbie Extra Dolls


 Football Jersey Doll



I love Goddess face sculpt and this is a really successful paint!
Especially if you conceal teh pink bits.


I am also considering doing something to her lip colour...


Rather attractive...


Adorbs!



***

...and now fast-forward into future - a sneaky peak of how she travelled with me in 2024!
First to Florence in February



and then in August, to a resort in Croatia...



***











No comments:

Post a Comment