Sunday, March 16, 2025

Charity finds 22.VI.24


First of all - I went grocery shopping and on a routine charity check stumbled and fell... handsome Daddy, dream pushchair and somebody's mixed bag....musty and flaky but so exciting!



Sneaky peek of lots of 2000 goodies...


...and this super cool pushchair <3




.and then him - actually not creepy at all!
Welcome Handsome No.248




Actually handsome and not creepy even a little!


Not sure who he is



Ok, lets dive in....


£4...how crazy <3


....I arranged them in categories already for easier viewing...

Fluff & puff


Mmmmm so tacky 🌈




Hmm on a strawberry dive....


...wow, retrospectively I cannot believe all of these came together - 
I keep on using them over and over...


mmmmm - perfecto!!



Spice Girls moment ...and more classics...



...and then i discovered this Barbie époque of cheap 2000's multipacks



Ugly but fascinating, also have this tropical top :-)





Wow, these are so odd....holiday kiosk vibe...


mmmm so dated....



Yeah, maybe he was a doctor one after all...



Oh, the nostalgia...


Oh I hated these in 80's for not being pink but really reminds me of my childhood.



Yup. not bad. Best of times <3


***



No comments:

Post a Comment