Wednesday, October 4, 2017

'4 bratz doll' not

...Totaly greedy and sinful but you gotta catch the occasion when it appears (but what I was doing in dolls section on eBay anyway? oh possibly selling my excess, yes, yes...)

No numbers for these dolls but I am definitely keeping these Livs, you will see!;-) and I am not collectimg MHs if you ask me;-)

So as you can guess auction was called '4 Bratz dolls' like 1 each... none of them was Bratz, possibly them meant 'not-Barbie' all fully dressed! ;-)

So here is my, yet another, lovely box on the day of it's arrival <3

tangled bodies, garments and hair...

how exciting is that?

First emerged my third Clawdeen (different from my others!). 
I'll get rid of clothes but shoes are most fab!!
she seems to be from the Scaris City Of Frights line (except of shoes luckly!)

Then emerged one of best MH's I have ever seen. ...even her shoes with dices and spiders are 'maisterstuck'
(as I keep them only for ooak I got rid of the factory clothes)...

Ladies and gentlemonsters - Operetta Dot Dead Georgeous 2011


just the idea of a character is genial and pin-up-esque hair and fun rockabilly zombie style is fab!



and the...I still can't believe it. two live dolls, as I soon found out, both from the same line, with their original clothes, original wigs, earrings AND colour-changing make-up:-)


I love this dress...and just look at her lips and matching nailpolish - on toes as well. 

Sophies photo was terrible. Anyway - here they are boxed:



Official pics of Spa Makeover Alexis and Sophie:

They arrived with they changes fixed, yet after cleaning I can only get those colours out with ice and it dissapears rather quickly. Wigs are much better without the effect tho...

there was a playset even (w/ third doll, Daniela pictured and joints and eyes photoshopped)...

....and here is rather annoying commercial with young teens as a target, which I find interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKF6-H5ddo8

Here are close-ups and fev pics from'nowadays':-)

Sophie, so adorable!!!!
her manicure:

Alex's manicure:
and her natural lips and lite make-up
and 'cooled' fiery red <3

<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Great dolls! Operetta is lovely, and the shoes of Clawdeen are indeed awesome :-). Liv dolls are so pretty, I wish they still were made...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like surprises like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczne lalki Liv, mają bardzo ładne, subtelne makijaże :)

    ReplyDelete