Saturday, October 28, 2017

My Dolls, Nr 125

Today something fresh and different for me.
Her face is nothing unusual now for Mattel yet I still find her exciting!

Not only her sculpt dates from 2014 I also got her in new-like condition from an adult collector...
Bought via Polish doll collector's forum / blog - she waited for me in my family home in Poland.

As much as I love my classics - she is really revolutionary... not so obviously, commercially, peaches&cream pretty, definitely mixed race - I can see Black and Native American for example.
Her earrings are copper and casual and her hair are dreamy - hot red and brown. Her nose is everything! I can even forgive her stiff knees :-D

On arrival:


 

 Lovingly attached to cardboard with heads/hair protected:-)


I forgot that new dolls are so new...<3

she is obvuiousy new Fashionista nr 6! 'Tribal Print Romper'.
Best of contemporary hair-colouring art and an unusual mole:-)

You will se her in Carnival session from the last year quite soon, but here is a sneaky peek of my recent photo shoot. I restyled her and dressed in my fav MyScene blouse and hand-made cardigan and skirt.




This could have been my first Grace but her eyes were  a bit off, lips are sooo pink... I even gave her MyScene tanned body but then changed my mind and made 'the other Grace' my first one (tbc)...
 
she has fabulous golden blonde hair tho

and her original clothes are rather cool (Barbie Style 2015)...

tbc

 **  **  **







2 comments:

  1. świetna ta stylizacja Fashionistki nr 6, panna ma swój styl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mnie przypadła do gustu Jej stylówa!

    ReplyDelete