Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fleur's transformations

Last year while my kids have been away for holidays I finally ha a chance to have all the doll thingies in full swing. One of those things waiting in queue for ages was renovation of my friend's childhood Fleur (that I have adopted).

As we have already found out - Liv doll's wigs fit both Fleura and Sindy doll head, as well as Moxie Teenz (that's three;-)).





...but I finaly wanted to make my own wig as well (after the 'success' with the Chincz girl).

My Fleur kept very few of her honey blonde hair and for years she has been wearing a fake fringe I have made in 90s! (dressmaking pins have got all rusty!)






then I thought I'll give some mobility to her tired vintage body.. so I utilised Petra's body gracefuly adapting the 'neck joint' indeed;-)




glue gun and there you go!

enjoy dear Fleur!

 hahaha:-)
 ready for some more glue moments girls??

ugh....



...also i got myself strings of hair from China... so much fun and pottential - so little time



***



1 comment:

  1. ależ rozruszałaś Fleurkę!
    w grzyweczce była absolutnie
    do schrupania bez przystawki!

    ReplyDelete