Sunday, September 30, 2018

Summer Artsy Sisters

..one of those goodbye sessions...I love comparing diffeent final executions of same molds and have twin/sisters sessions... In this case Atsy:Desire : one with lightened hair, one with bangs and one with a pony tail... The last one on head swappin body and destinned to lose her head... but oh dear - such a fun summery session and they look so interesting and sweet together...
This is such a good realistic joyfull sculpt...

(again - I have foler of edited photos on my semi-dead laptop - hope to swap the once)







(I have obviously repainted their lips into more neutral colours)




and time for individual sessions - study and close-ups






on their way to home to teh doll's room aka guest bedroom 
they have met this picturesque colourful group of girls!





oh what a joy:-))))
if I only cold keep them all outside at all times...

***

as cherry on top my GiRLzilla....

(now in Reception Class and just turned 5!)

1 comment:

  1. odkąd przekonałąm się do Artsy
    stałam się Jej gorącą fanką ♥

    kocham grzywki - a Twoje dwie
    ślicznotki (Córcia i Artsy doll)
    wyglądają zachwycająco!!!

    ReplyDelete