Monday, February 18, 2019

Doll's doll


On a lighter note, to my great surprise I have found cool photo shoot which I was so looking forward to post, but forgot...

Here is my freshly purchased bootsale bjd Blanka - restyled and hanging around in my ex. norfolk family home...


 There she us. I just love how pensive and creepy she is <3


arson-ist or not

Ah no, jusr an angelic girl with her dolly, hahha


  <3


 *
 oh the fairness of her skin, dark eyes and nonchalante mat wig are the best;-)
 ...I enjoyed my music in headphones too much to stop editing just now...






over and out!
thanks

 *****************************************************************************

Ideally I don't want her blonde, not ever 'strawberry'....
so i got myself a set of funky coloured shorter hair from China...





...wish me luck!






oh well - she looks well in everything (...wonder what her eyeball size might be...)



<3


***


No comments:

Post a Comment