Sunday, February 17, 2019

Jasmine bath

Thanks to my previous job secret santa I finnaly got one of these mini gift bathtubes with bath creams and gels - the doll aspect made me most happy.

To tone down blinding beauty of my Indian doll - Jasmina - made of mtm Christie's body and Fashionista No 34. I didnt want another pretty fashion shoot - so went for more casual bathroom scenes:-)

(((  Enjoy! )))

 here she is in yellow electric light of her bathroom, wearing pink satine vintage lingerie...

Bathtub could be bigger but bubbles are sooo relaxing anyway...
oh, time to wash properly...
 it's getting cold... where is my robe...
 ...more vintage panties and improvised towel;-)

 these must be two of my favourite pics LOL!!
 Much better...
grace and beauty...


 Time to brush and put some natural make-up...
 Lets pretens these glu emarks are indeed freshly applies moisturiser...

close-up of sooomch unstable mini fun!


Last touches and she is ready to go!

bye!

***

as you can see becoming single mum brouht me back into fun, innocent and safe dolly me-place
thanks dolls
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment