Saturday, February 9, 2019

My Dolls, No 172

Today another of my guilty pleasures from times in a sad cafe in a sad market...
Checking the Smiths Toys store every now and then was the only bright side... I ignored last of the AfterHighs and last of the Monsters but kept going around this one ever and over...

She was in a big container of the exact same dolls on sale - very unapealing to someone do used to carboot surprises...I hate both big headed and Disney/tv-cinema related dolls but she had the right skin tone, full articulation and rather unusual fashions with accessories...

Please welcome my Freddie Feciler No 172, Pirat Girl from Descendants series...






Pirate but with circus and voodoo undertones to me;-)

beautiful bargein...

..the first eye contact;-)
challenge accepted...

goodies to come!


free hand badly molded...

other pretty but squishy rubery hand...

and tone of velvety hair...

free leg...

oh where did she go!?

oh here on wooly pillow grass under electric sun

she is very well done and lots of fun actualy! 


my favourite part are the printed tights!


 et voila!

...so many goodies so many posibilities...

let me invite some friends for dress-up party....


Let me introdce Amazonian Warrior Princess Freddie!





Cirque star - Raven..

Amazonian Queen, take 2...

with the best legs in the whole galaxy (good fashion news!!!)

and most magical of them all...
Clawdeen on (other) Descendant's body...





the other group of clothes and accessories is no-less goth warrior-princessy...






 oh god...I'm surprised I even slept that night at all...

***


No comments:

Post a Comment