Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Carboot 19.05.19

oh memories.
My favourite kind of post - weekly carboot sale raport!
(sunny edition and with both kids)


all of the goods including camouflaged Merida the Brave dress;-)
what else:

 Fab lot of legobricks* and RoialMail truck for my son

Mini Dutch houses and doll house flower vase - how could I even live without them;-)

vintage ballet book and old-school packpack for my daughter

very bombastic boudoir bed for Sindy I almost missed/ignored but my daughter was very kin on it
(that lady might have had some good stuff but I cam more around 9 instead of 7...)


Before i'll present my dolly treasure - meet my lovely daughter (5,5 yo) living her life - 
wig, make-up and Disney dress LOL<3



...*close-up on Lego stash and series number - i love me lots of the same thing!


 The doll at last!


it's been years since i caught one like that! Always a good sign!
 Crazy eyes and haircut - who cares! She was 50p and very dirtyr

You can see immediately that she is made in different technology than 
1984 clog-eyed My First Barbie (who also happens to have a fringe)


Here she is with local reroot.
OI love her vintage dark honey blonde and orangey lips


p.s.
  (((versions and original stock packaging)))


*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment