Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Carboot sale 26.05.2019

That was a good one!!


Doll-wise I got Tiana still wearing original fashions and tiara 
- these two went  to my daughter, head got resold and i kept articulated body


Next I got my son few unusual lego bits - dug out from huge unsorted container 
- 20p each or something...
Also lovely pony, vintage shorts, 100% linen Harrods tea-towel and mini vases

here are bits of leather - 50 p each - i got lilac and cerise - super soft with some flowers punched

Next a proper treasure chest -
I have run out of money but they agreed to sell em everything for 2 pounds!
I can't believe my luck!
and also i cannot come-up with a cleaver ways how to turn it into dolly-stuff as of yet...

metres of mini pearls

boxed for stoning garments (now i need to buy tools and glue LOL!

kilometres of some proper royal shit!

...last but not least - a tin semi-elegant cardigan for me

It was a child-free edition this time so i managed to sneak in this toddler Ana safely 
and resale it without tempting my daughter!

RIP
adorable sundea and glittermetallic violet rainbow pony!
my daughter took it to school the next day and forgot to take it from the field after playtime, of well
(what's wrong with kids nowadays! I'd kill for this toy as a child!)



to finish on a lighter note - here is session of my new vases - ironically as a florist I have very few!
how lovely they look with the breakies - flower heads saved from waste!






*****

1 comment:

  1. oj, już oczyma wyobraźni widzę
    ciuszki dla lal z tej czarnej
    sukienki w kolorowe wariacje :)

    róże w szklanych wazonach - to moje klimaty ♥

    ReplyDelete