Wednesday, September 18, 2019

E-aster Bunny stash

Don't even know how it happen...
somewhere 'no one bids on Easter', 'i always wanted these pants', 'look at her ed lips' and 'oh, i love purple eyes' i won myself two mixed lots of stuff...and /blonde/ dolls, oh well....



I must confessed, going through these pics now,  that there are many useful goodies I am very fond of and already incorporated into dolls lives...but lots of the things pictured is happily resold by now.


  two beautiful well tagged and stamped sausage rolls;-)


...and inside....





 so useful! the more the merrier!



also very 2000's clothes belonging to this silly pretty girl


i have love hate relationship with her (and this mold in particular...)

her handsome prince is a bit too much as well...


she is from Glamorama 1999 gift set i never heard of before - I'd love that as a child!



***

The second package consisted of very mixed lot of three girls


Midge wearing crazy hand-made dress did not stole my heart again...


Barbie despite having this ducky-fishy face absolutely charmed me with her colouring...
...and i wanted these trousers (for myself) forever!




just look at her <3
(cause red lips!!)

same but different!

she is super cool back to school (School Cool) doll packaged into small, clear packpack


Last but not least I got some strange hobbit-bodies sleeping-beauty (broken, stiff and plastiky)
BUT!





BUT 
wearing Hasbro's Jem Dolls (glowing earrings) Jarrica - full set of stock clothes and in rather mint condition, bingo!


hurrey!


***


1 comment: