Thursday, September 12, 2019

Her grayness

Without much ado I decided to play a little with the 'DR.Who fashions...
At the same time I had a little brows in my large Liv doll box. In result of mix and match i got happily non-blonde, fair and blue eyed Sophie doll...




Every time I come back to Liv dolls i'm amazed how good their face sculpt is 
and how well made and lively their acrylic eyes are!


 I kept it simple but with some bling
(this is nails and lip colour changing spa edition doll <3)
here she is modeling a little bit...



 ...and visiting my windowsill succulent garden...

...and being tiny and cute in my semi-messy kitchen...




...I feel the great Live come-back is brewing...

***

2 comments:

  1. naprawdę fajna livka
    ale mnie zbajerował
    Twój pasiasty czajnik!!!

    ReplyDelete