Sunday, September 8, 2019

Bingo!!

Dear doll diary!

On Saturday 09.03.19 our flower shop was extremely quiet and i could feel my grey cells just dyeing from boredom... luckily for the doll universe we decided I can leave early - right on time to finally check out that one charity shop half-way, that i only see before opening and after closing...

its a bit small and rather shabby inside but as usual, in dignified manner, I headed straight to children's/toy corner. To my surprise in a tangled pile of dolls I saw a tiny articulate feet...

I don't think i processed correctly at first. Maybe its Disney or some random potential donor...
and then EUREKA! its a Made to Move doll. In a bloody charity. Naked...

So I started to dig...
Shockingly they were ONE POUND EACH...

for quite a while every doll i pulled (and it wasn't even a big basket at all) turned out to be yet another MtM OR one of the last years's Fashionistas... oh well...

What can I say... this is how many points of articulation and skin shades 7 pounds can give you (sometimes)!!


knee caps extravaganza!!


Can you believe it!?


Lea has her make-up chipped so she knows  she'll loose her head as first one...


and beautiful sisters!

stiff but gorgeous...

such fun!

1 comment: