Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Kindergarten 1

 With the unplanned purchase of MLP hair-saloon with many cute miniature accessories in my local charity shop, all of the pieces finally fell into place - my 80's Heart Family era Kelly / toddler dolls, blonde Skipper to complement my brunette (Courtney) and that bunch of naughty 200 Shelly's...






I had so much fun setting up this Nursery / Kindergarted / Play room scene!

I'd truly, madly, deeply love all of this as a child!









Toys pretending toys and toys playing with toys basically...

Here are our toddlers ready for some mischief!










oh dear, some little drama - hope it wasn't on purpose...





ufffff, everyone is playing nicely...









TBC





1 comment:

  1. fantastyczne fanty!
    widać, że lale mają
    niezłą zabawę :)))

    ReplyDelete