Sunday, July 26, 2020

Kindergarten 2

With the unplanned purchase of MLP hair-saloon with many cute miniature accessories in my local charity shop, all of the pieces finally fell into place - my 80's Heart Family era Kelly / toddler dolls, blonde Skipper to complement my brunette (Courtney) and that bunch of naughty 200 Shelly's...

Today we go vintage - the Very Responsible BabySitters Team is on duty today!



One of pretties doll faces ever and a very strong childhood memory! I never had my own so it makes me very happy having this couple of friends!

They are taking care of these cute twins today!



Love my brown-eyed kids!


This is making me soooo happy!







as cute as she is playing on her own - sometimes she turns into a little monster...



...Skipper needs some time ALONE just with the Relaxation Pony LOL...



***


1 comment: