Saturday, February 19, 2022

B&W monday4dolls

 Well, the title is self-explanatory.

I really enjoy this session as it made me think outside of the box - I usually avoid sharp contrast and tend to enjoy earthy colours and shabby chic in-between dusty shades...

I decided to take it further and went with 'obvious' choice of two brunettes - just one very fair...

ENOY!


For a good start - collection of B&W accessories and my fav flatley...



Take 2 - add clothes to the mix...


...meet the Models...



:-)


Stylish!






hmmm, camera struggling here a bit...


ok, ok - costume change time!




and




|Lovely, I really enjoy now how graphic they turned out...



...oh, guess I had too much fun at this point - 
this asked for more B&W friends...


Artsy to the rescue!


Tadaam!



Thanks for watching!










No comments:

Post a Comment