Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sindy in Woodlandgarden

Today a great seasonal treat
 - Woodland Gardens in Hampton Court, near London as seen on 4.05.20 ;-)

I took my OOAK Hasbro Sindy doll - reroot with undercut and and Liv doll body.


She is wearing floral corduroy jacket hand-made by me in early teens and traditional cotton doll dress from charity shop sale.


Woodland Gardens are fenced, English style park and part of Bushy Park near Henry VI palace in Hampton Court.


There is plenty of brooks, streams, bridges and ponds.
It's pretty amazing all year round - lots of daffodils in early spring, azaleas and camellias in May.



I just love hear ash blonde and brown eyes...





Crazy? Isn't it? ...If you like pink I guess...





..let's look for something not so pink....




my snacking bench in cul de sac, away from the main path...


...and some gorgeous oranges and yellows...




See you next year, dear flowers!


***





No comments:

Post a Comment