Tuesday, April 4, 2023

eBay delivery...

..same hospital-filled June 2022 I after sniffing around in toy shops for months - I decided to get my self a second hand opportunity to get a first hand feeling of what the RainbowHigh and LOL OMG are about...I also read some canibalistic stuff about their bodies LOL


here is my out of the box but mostly accessorised combo from ebay -  still in mid £20s


Look at this hair fest!


I got this Skyler Brandshaw first wave doll to keep and you will see her soon.
Blue is my daughters favourite colour so she can enjoy her too.


When it comes to OMGs - yes noe I'm 200% sure I absolutely hate their faces - I mean why...cartoonish with strong Bratz slutty undertones...

They are a bit shoty, nice curves but stupid tiny waist and short torso... 
Fun hair but on a crazy side...
Both!!!! of the necks broke off despite heating up the head before the attempt....
I just know I love their manicured hands...

The first one I got my hands on was L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Series 3 Class Prez.

A noisy bubble-gum chewing college brat I guess

Cool original accessories

I really enjoy detail of the bag and very contemporary sporty lettered underwear (?)



I hope to find someone to rock it....


My second pick was a peculiar 80s postMadonna extravaganza: 
OMG Remix Pop B.B. Fashion Doll

Box is on point, design is fun but not sure hwo much sense it make to sell it to kids...as most of nowadays dolls she is about the look - but not very suitable for actual roleplay
...and hair are pretty crazy...this neon yellow sheep in front...hmmm




IIt's all so much but very on point... the retired bleached denim, lace, chains, leather :-)



My third doll in this lucky deep has more of 90's reference for me LOL
but I think its from other doll in fact...


The post-Sia Winter Disco Black & White with hot pink doll...
could be a fun design but also lots of WTFs and the glitter make-up is a big non no...




Mine has stolen someone else's shoes....


Hell no!


Mehh....glitter and fur...too much...give me your palms girl!!!


***



 

No comments:

Post a Comment