Monday, April 24, 2023

Portugal - Lisbon city

 Hahaha, yes - her again....

I guess she just hangs around outside of doll's quarters and I keep grabbing her last minute:-) 

Also, I must say - ethnically she's such a good match for a modern day Lisbon crowd...

Enjoy - my romantic Lisbon Vacations (my Leo boyfriend's first birthday together) <3


Uhh ohhh so hot...blinding, can't see what I'm doing...


Uh oh sunshine...yes, focus!



Praça Dom Pedro IV



Time for few close-ups on Santa Justa Lift :-)



Peculiar neo-gothic in steel!



few actual views;




..and then my all time favourite - off the bitten track and through real people's lives of Bairro Alto


...and Lisbon we all love and expect...





My real-life Steven LOL



Shade, pink, tiles!


More city brake?




It's a wrap....


***

Oh, and a bonus!!









No comments:

Post a Comment