Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Charity shop finds (Dolls No 210 & 211)

Funny story...

So I have this gruesome part of teh week when I have to deliver the children to their Dad. He drives I don't, he has money I don't...train goes only twice per hour and his station is a drifty shed with trains mostly not stopping and just passing at great speed.... Anyway on one of these occasions, travelling all worked up I suddenly saw a Doll God send vision - a closed charity shop window full of different fashion dolls... After dropping the kids I made sure to have a closer look and check the opening times....


Cute, isn't it?
...and yes, it's a lot so i had to prioritise

not sure if you can see but the boxed 'Sindy' was in fact redressed Skipper and instead of Miko vintage Bella jumped into her tropical holiday attire... The wedding puff was Hasbro Sindy.
pedegree mirror - rather tempting but....


I have chosen to focus on this section - absolutely not doing herself any favours - Totally Hair Whitney 1992 in Spanish knock-off dress...  (Doll no 210)


Prices were silly but this is a rare find for me...




and Holidays Barbie 1991- so faded that from Christmas tree reference she turned into brown pudding - I'm not mad...and she still has all the jewels and green eyes.... (Doll no 211)



...How interesting... not really sure what happened here the colour change is pretty even LOL



Let's see the part 2 of the rescue mission:


Amazing relaxing spa at long last...

Some platinum curls have been lost but freshness is priceless...


Whitney is still a complete puff....I cannot tame it with hot water. No matter how much conditioner twisting and holding happens....Might need to boil and try using my crimpers


TBC

...so yes... all in all it seems I was a bit upset in June last year...



No comments:

Post a Comment