Thursday, September 14, 2023

Wintery Lara

Tonight one of my favourite sessions of last season - naughty quick session at former boss's house and a documentation of  snow in England in December 2022:-)

beautifully ginger just like her - in my new, 2nd favourite after thedusty pink coat ever...


tiny stomp stomps...





Ok, close-up time!


I love how elegant she appears with the blue streak concealed...


Feeling brave?
Lets check out teh frozen pond!



Oh, she looks a little unsure...



Oh, getting cold!


pssst! icy phenomena of the fishpond...


Yes, cosy and christmasy!




Oh! I thing the gifts are already here!!!!



Quick one with  the ginormous wreath!



Oh pink and cool green - so nice!



...and a quickie selfie (Oh, I loved my washed out marmaide hair)



Last but not least - the nutcracker fantasy!


...oh, already loosing the light.....


....good night...merry christmas!

***






No comments:

Post a Comment