Friday, September 22, 2023

Christmas lights

So this happened....first I got my christmas lights, my advent star light was already hanging, sequin cushions glistering, then I bought amazing Indian shawl doubling as a frozen christmas table cloth...dolls laying everywhere....

...this magical oriental mother Mary Ball happened....


...a bit of mascarade - vintage velvet holiday dress and Irish robe...


You can tell she is feeling beautiful



Teresa is my forever favourite


...something warmer?


Hmmm, maybe....


....maybe not?


Back in blue....




Some major angelic Bethlehem glow...





More light! more shimmer!



Out of focus but I love the ambience...




Jewels of Byzantium, underwater kingsdom!?


...and last but not least - tablecloth glam-play :-)



Mother Mary Core



From modest....



to glamorous...


Good bye, guests are awaiting...



**  ***  **






No comments:

Post a Comment