Design Museum July 2024
Exactly year after Barbie Movie release we formed an organised group and had a great London Dollmeet of a time at Barbie Exhibition.
I could have taken a mini me but I went with a classic modern barbie - my Mackie face ballerina which is now on curvy body, because ha!
Minimalistic designer black piece AND a huge powder pink bow
Let's go! yay!
Oh, I like my hair back then....<3
Her and the Original
This already gave me so much joy!
Oh..it's gonna be a long one..
Not all pics are great and i sweat I did not even been trying to document EVERYTHING - but there have been so many 'Oh look', 'I remember that!' and 'WOW!' moments...
Great variety over the decades.
Mmmmmm
oh, forgot about this one...
LOL children :-)
The hair chandelier was everything!
With mini mama Phat <3
Light wasn't great, everything behind the glass...I didn't know where to look.
Lil me would loooooove this stroller....
Wow, what a vintage teenager!
Backstage production bit was great....
Yay
Mmmmmmm
Hi boys!
Interesting 😍
Yaaaaass!!!
Favs <3
Oh, the crayon-like colours in the Big Room....
One of each please....
Lots of enthusiasm from everyone in this section...
This is so perfectly dated
Got the scooter...passsed on Ferrari 😢
Mother!
with Phat and Emma again...
Girl power <3
I wish.....
mmmmm cardboard chic!
Mojo Dojo Casa House much!
...always thought these yellow bottles are Sindy
...I remember I almost won this Teresa once....
....with Godmothers!
Yup, I decided - I need her!
Everything!!!
The Fantasy Perfect Circle
Ok, back to the Properties section....
Mmmm the potential...
...or maybe rather.....
Hmmmm, the blue cottage I've been eyeballing for a while....
:-)
....the designer disco room....
IG Millie <3
Sacra conversatione
Exhaustion....











































































































No comments:
Post a Comment