Monday, April 28, 2025

Charity shop trip (255 - 56)

Today a reportage from yet another guilty pleasure - out of London, charity shop trip to Woking and Guilford on 27/07/24. It wasn't as magnificent as the potential it had but still exciting and I've done some train-riding and sight-seeing as well:-)

So even before boarding the train I snatched these two from actual toy charity - narrow escape I swear...




They are both crazy finds and rather possessed dolls if you ask me...




What a literal dumb blonde doll - i love her!


and then her - I have no feelings / sentiment so she goes to a good home soon..


Gloves, boots, tiara and panties - yay!







I love her but there's nothing for me to restyle




To teh moon and back...or something...


I identified them as:

Jakks pacific Holly from 90's
Irvin Toys Sailor Moon 2000/2001

There's so many obnoxious variations <3







1997 Jakks Pacific Holiday Elegance Doll is my one
My Doll 255 (annually but still) 

...she later mutated into proper Barbie clone...



other Irvin dolls

...and boxed doll (naaaahhh)


Then i another shop I was very surprised to find this Tennis Teresa - she has a modern look with no make up and strong brows and has blonde hair which brakes the mould...of this mould..

She is really surprising in her teresness.... 
My doll No. 256






She is a  2019/2020 You Can Be Anything Tennis Player Barbie (GJL65)


+ I also got this very 80s knitted loud fabric


someone is very excited...


Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment