Thursday, April 10, 2025

Carboot sakes weekend (253 -54)

 It's bee a while but I finally got myself organised to attend some local carboot. Comfy shoes, baggy pants, coffee at the bus-stop....


Feels like good old times, back in Norwich....
...yet somewhat I haven't been since - as charity shops and doll meet
 is already full of temptations and offerings...

Here are my trophies of  29&30.06.24


..always when i loose a hope - there;s a lady with a pile of doll and i have to make hard decisions....


No brainer here - classic beauty, great hair, intense make-up


hair in tact-ish...


I wasn't sure on spot but bended arm is always a good sign.
She is actually my first (!) Dream Glow Barbie 1985 ever!

πŸ’Ÿ Goddess...πŸ’—


Then, in somewhat dream-glow themed dress was this lovely wheelchair tanned MtM
adorable...for a body donor....


The, again, I wasn't sure...but I love Teresa and she looked like Fashion Fever one but fairer to teh one I already have and love... 


a great tip if you ask me...


She is FF Wave C



a like my earlier one from Wave B
(thanks Francesca!)


...and together:


Sisters but one curvy, just for fun!


Then I found this 'People' handkerchief /scarf which looked so much like a vintege Mattel illustration as well as this Funco Frozen -two in one really, no explanation needed


Perfect trio


(and a vintage enamel strainer, purple peacock bouble hat and cotton openwork brown socks....


The second day - rewind - shoes, pants coffee....it wasn't as fruitful doll-wise but i got some essentials


Messy flatlay ;-)


I got these artificial leather samples - big doll accessories plans....


Hip pop art doll chairs
Cool fishtank plant to replant and what not....
as well and powder pink merino 'boa' shawl <3


ah, and cute autumnal doll size elastics


...oh this is so addictive!

***


No comments:

Post a Comment