Thursday, September 7, 2017

My Dolls. No 116

Today yet another classic doll which is impossible not to have in ones collection.. which is exactly what I thought  bidding on my mobile during a beautiful autumnal Sunday family walk...

I'm not a great fan of this headsculpt but since I stepped into this river with purchase of The Rockers Midge she is a natural follow up...

Barbie and The Rocker's DEE DEE 1986



here she is on arrival with few heavy played with friends:-)



Her clothes and earrings are not original yet definitely from the era. With her purple eyeshadow she is easy to identify:-)..

she is belonging to the original 1986 line, together with my Midge:-)



 


her hair are messy but in fab condition...
and her cloths are rather interesting...
kind of a harem pants withe shades of purple...


appear to be put on lycra powder ping leggings/bonus!/!

just look at those beautiful tiny toes!

and her backless shiny tuxedo-like panel has elastic and a vintage metal nap solution...

Here she is her full glory (and big hair on tiny head;-)

I gave her a good wash and conditioned her hair... here she is in my first quick new styling...



***

she arrived with two Caucasian companions whom I already managed to send to new loving homes...

this beauty with unidentified substance on her face...


 poor dolly...



despite having her earrings swapped she was identified as fab California Dream barbie from 1987


..also I accidentally discovered that her will cut wedding gown is from 
1982 Wedding of the Year fashion pack!

and a tortured head of Twirly Curls Barbie...

in vintage clothes 

on vitage body - all in new loving homes, separetely! 



3 comments:

  1. Dee Dee to przepiękna dziewczyna,
    fajnie, że Ją zaprosiłaś do siebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jak widać, udane zakupy :) Bardzo mi sie DeeDee podoba, ten nosek jak kartofelek jest taki fajny :)

    ReplyDelete