Saturday, June 30, 2018

My dolls no 153 & 154

Today a note on my 11.06.2017 mini extravaganza - thanks to facebook group I has found out that Tesco UK has a 2for1 offer on Fashionista dolls (9.45 pounds).
I have terrorised my family and have been lucky enough to fin of half empty shelves what I wanted:

Fashionista 56 Petite 'Style so Sweet'
Fashionista 57 Curvy 'Zig Zag'

They both have made some noise in on-line community. Petite is one of the fines example of 2001 Mbili/Grace face-sculpt's usage... Very natural face make-up, beloved here red lips and contemporary simple hairdo.

If you go on Flick you can see people rebodying her and doing wonderful things with this doll!

The curvy one is a completely new 2016 mold - famous for her corn rows/ side cut and slightly unfortunate lips design. Sculpt itself is very realistic again and suits fuller figure perfectly:-)

People again have found some great ways to sort this doll out too. Removing the lipstick is an absolute must. Shading the undercut and softening the contrast with the egg-yolk yellow blonde...

It isn't very good idea to do any de-boxing sort of thing as they have been all over the internetz already... Each fashionista comes now with a dress, accessory (bracelet, bag or necklace) and shoes.

I don't think I have time to do anything really creative this time but can always play around with comparisons and friends...




...deboxing tho....I like new easy to open boxes and easy to cut strongs (miss the wire and tape tho..)
There've been few issues tho....my dolls legs from knees down are semi mat...hair stiff and messed up by packaging... Ice-cream princess' head shot three times but missing the cardboard...






warm welcome with lots of Grace
free at last!
befriended
beauties!
She is a great addition indeed:-)

Let's free our curvy girl now!
freedom!

just look at them bellies!
and their curves <3

:-)
here are all of my Fashionistas (kind of when i think really hard;-)
millionaire's shortbread
I'm so pleased. Happy with have all of them yet not needing another doll... yeah..

p.s.
they changed design an dangles of palms and feet slightly between editions:

TBC
with some cute dress-up

1 comment: