Thursday, January 31, 2019

My doll no 170

Today doll which arrived after semi-complicated logistic delay as it was shipped to someone who I knew will be visiting. I had no time since then to revisit her but am no less chuffed with her and neverending diversity of Fashionista dolls.

My new-old girl No 170 is: 
 Barbie Fashionistas Doll 2015 Fancy Flowers

Brand new mold, minimal makeup, two-ones curly hair, unusually dark skin... 

She comes from early waves and has this funny fashion-oriented, super-model, post-ModelMuse body... in her constant countra-post (with one leg shorter in result), hands on hips, absolute stiffness in hips... sh eposes well but is far from versatile...




Originally she looked like that (thanks internet) - dress is very cool...



I have the whole phoyoshoot comming up with the oldschool one and only AA Barbie queen - my new OOAK Christie...

In good tradition of dressing- and playing-down here is colour palette and lookbook sneaky peak...


so much fun - I should do this more often and in less of a hurry LOL (between work-school-sleep)





<3

TBC

**  **  ** ** * **

No comments:

Post a Comment